Are PerformusTrack customers able to export their data?
- Companies can request an export of their data from PerformusTrack.
- Unless otherwise requested data is generally made available for download.
- Depending on the volume of data needed it is possible to retrieve an export of data through a function built into the software whenever you need it.
Does PerformusTrack integrate with other software such as QuickBooks?
- Yes, PerformusTrack can integrate with other software.
- The only requirement is the software being integrated with should allow for API connectivity.
What hardware is required to run the software?
- PerformusTrack mobile app is available on iOS and Android devices that are compatible with NFC technology, QR codes and Bar-codes.
- The software works on desktops, laptops, tablets, and cell phones. One of these devices are required to run PerformusTrack’s proprietary software.
- The device selected must be able to connect to the web. Our software will run on all major browsers.
How long does it take to implement the system?
- Software implementation depends on each organization. The more employees you have the longer the training process can be.
- The complexity of your business processes and procedures also plays a role in implementation time.
- In general you can be up and running within a week assuming we are able to import required data. After that it takes, on average, an additional 30 to 60 days for full integration and training at all levels of your organization.